For all those based in the Middle East or indeed if you are heading that way anytime soon; check out MAC’s new palette that is aptly named Eid Mubarak, The palette is designed with nine colour-coordinated eye shadows that are evocative of the charm, culture, and beauty of the Middle East. With textures from matte and satin to frost, makes this an ideal for creating smoky looks for both day and night.
MAC Eid Mubarak Smoky Metallic Times Nine Palette Shade Guide.
- Filament – platinum silver (lustre)
- Simple Sensation – pinky mid-tone nude (matte)
- Give Me Fire – taupe pinky neutral (lustre)
- By the Silver Moon – frosty neutralized green (veluxe pearl)
- Just Twigged – light greyish taupe (satin)
- Petrol – mid-tone charcoal (satin)
- Richy-Rich – gold antique bronze (lustre)
- Black Factor – deep muted brown-black (matte)
- Carbon – intense black (matte)
Available in the Middle East.